~ ~ ~ Link With Spirit ~ ~ ~

Welcome To Link With Spirit. If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask a member of staff. We are a friendly site and we hope to see you around the board. Please enjoy the board and may you make many new friends.

Sarah x

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome To Link With Spirit. If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask a member of staff. We are a friendly site and we hope to see you around the board. Please enjoy the board and may you make many new friends.

Sarah x

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make friends, chat, and discussions. Topics covering psychics, mediums, crystals and spiritual beliefs.

Rules and Regulations WelcometotheGroup8 Welcome To Link With Spirit. This site is under construction at the minute. Rules and Regulations SiteIf you have any questions, please ask a member of staff. Thank You. Rules and Regulations Animated-dove

Latest topics

» The Husband Store
Rules and Regulations EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 11:19 am by sarah

» Shocked Dog
Rules and Regulations EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 am by sarah

» lol some cute dogs
Rules and Regulations EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 11:15 am by sarah

» Reiki Experience
Rules and Regulations EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 11:12 am by sarah

» Hello Everyone
Rules and Regulations EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:54 am by sarah

» Millionaire ?
Rules and Regulations EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:35 am by mia 26

» Mature Lady
Rules and Regulations EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:33 am by mia 26

» CHECK OUT THESE ANAGRAMS
Rules and Regulations EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:32 am by mia 26

» Did he, or didn't he
Rules and Regulations EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:53 pm by sarah

September 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Rules and Regulations

sarah
    sarah
    Admin
    Admin

Rules and Regulations Empty Rules and Regulations

Post by sarah Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:33 am

This website is Free, and everyone is welcome to browse it's pages. There are a few rules and regulations that i hope everyone adhere's to. I dont want to ban people, i want people to get on well with everyone, and hopefully this place will feel like a second home.

1).. Under no circumstances do we allow swearing or abusive behaviour to staff or members at Link With Spirit, please remember we are all individual's and may not have the same path in life or beliefs please be respectful to all at all times...

2).. Link With Spirit is NOT a dating site, and should not be used as such...Do not give out emails or personal information.

3).. Under no circumstances are you to post links into other forums, or advertise your own forum unless you have asked permission from the admin, this is a FREE site and we will be happy for you to share your site with us as long as you return the favour and place a link into your site for Link With Spirit...

4).. Readings and Healings can be requested, but DO NOT pester for them. They will be done when time permits. These can be done in the chatroom, when i sort one out. Only if there is a MODERATOR present.

5).. Not many rules, but this is a friendly site. Please make yourselves at home.And i hope to see you around the board soon. Thank You.

The staff at LWS Very Happy

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:31 pm