~ ~ ~ Link With Spirit ~ ~ ~

Welcome To Link With Spirit. If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask a member of staff. We are a friendly site and we hope to see you around the board. Please enjoy the board and may you make many new friends.

Sarah x

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome To Link With Spirit. If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask a member of staff. We are a friendly site and we hope to see you around the board. Please enjoy the board and may you make many new friends.

Sarah x

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make friends, chat, and discussions. Topics covering psychics, mediums, crystals and spiritual beliefs.

CRYSTALS BEGINNING WITH THE LETTER D WelcometotheGroup8 Welcome To Link With Spirit. This site is under construction at the minute. CRYSTALS BEGINNING WITH THE LETTER D SiteIf you have any questions, please ask a member of staff. Thank You. CRYSTALS BEGINNING WITH THE LETTER D Animated-dove

Latest topics

» The Husband Store
CRYSTALS BEGINNING WITH THE LETTER D EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 11:19 am by sarah

» Shocked Dog
CRYSTALS BEGINNING WITH THE LETTER D EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 am by sarah

» lol some cute dogs
CRYSTALS BEGINNING WITH THE LETTER D EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 11:15 am by sarah

» Reiki Experience
CRYSTALS BEGINNING WITH THE LETTER D EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 11:12 am by sarah

» Hello Everyone
CRYSTALS BEGINNING WITH THE LETTER D EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:54 am by sarah

» Millionaire ?
CRYSTALS BEGINNING WITH THE LETTER D EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:35 am by mia 26

» Mature Lady
CRYSTALS BEGINNING WITH THE LETTER D EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:33 am by mia 26

» CHECK OUT THESE ANAGRAMS
CRYSTALS BEGINNING WITH THE LETTER D EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:32 am by mia 26

» Did he, or didn't he
CRYSTALS BEGINNING WITH THE LETTER D EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:53 pm by sarah

June 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

CRYSTALS BEGINNING WITH THE LETTER D

sarah
    sarah
    Admin
    Admin

CRYSTALS BEGINNING WITH THE LETTER D Empty CRYSTALS BEGINNING WITH THE LETTER D

Post by sarah Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:33 pm

Danburite

Colour : Clear, occasionally milky white, yellow, pink or lilac.
    Chakra : Third Eye, Crown & Etherics
    Physical : Excellent for clearing allergies and chronic conditions, liver & gallbladder.
    Spiritual : A Shaman’s tool. Best used by those whom work with shamanic/natural energies. Excellent for cleansing. Connects strongly to guides & higher beings/Spirit during dreams and meditation. It is a highly programmable crystal. Get used to crystals before using Danburite as it is very powerful & can work deeply on many levels, simultaneously.

Affirmation: I expand my awareness and I call forth my guides to counsel me

Diamond

Colour : Generally clear, sparkling
    Chakra : The Heart and all chakras above that
    Physical : Clears stagnant energy and removes blockages
    spiritual : Promotes truth, vision and alignment with the higher mind. Clearing and cleansing.

Affirmation: I call forth clarity of vision, radiance of Light and Honour of Self.

Dioptase

Colour : Varying shades of green
    Chakra : Heart
    Physical : Powerful healer for those whom have physical disease due to past emotional trauma and/or abuse.
    Spiritual : Vital for those who constantly go over the past in their minds & cannot let things go. Aids those whom have become victims to allow themselves to release old pain and move forward into healing. A high, sparkly vibration that may make you giddy or giggle.

Affirmation: I forgive and release all the old patterns which have held me back and I open my heart to Life again.

Dumortierite

Colour : Dark blue/black, sometimes red/brown
    Chakra : Third Eye
    Physical : Clears mental fog, mental confusion and mental energy blocks.
    Spiritual : Enchances one's psychic & intuitive connection and facilitates logic and clear communication of what is received. Helps those who see themselves as outsiders to feel more connected to both the Universe and those around them.

Affirmation: I am mentally clear and open myself to receiving psychic and intuitive insights.

Current date/time is Fri Jun 28, 2024 8:40 pm